M3 is always hiring qualified UAV operators (UAS) Pilots to operate UAS, transport equipment and supplies. M3 is currently working with federal and academic partners to develop cutting edge approaches to deploying UAS in support of California’s tree nut industry. Individuals must currently live within an hour of Fresno, CA or in the Phoenix Metro area. M3 will provide all necessary training related to flying UAS. Applicants must have a part 107. In addition to the part 107, the applicant must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record. If you are interested in flying Unmanned Aircraft Systems in California, please complete the following form.
Job Duties Include:
- Act as Pilot-in-Command (PIC) of Company Unmanned Aircraft System – start date – August 2020.
- Operate computer systems and software in order to operate Unmanned Aircraft System in the field.
- Provide feedback and logistics solutions for challenges faces during day-to-day operations of company assets.
- Ensure that Company policies and procedures contained in the Company Manuals are followed.
- Be prepared to drive weekly between Fresno, CA and Phoenix, AZ.
- Proper handling and release materials.
- Perform basic Maintenance (M3 will provide training on maintenance procedures).
Physical Requirements include:
- This job is physically demanding, requiring self-motivated individuals who appreciate working outdoors.
- Pass a general physical.
- Capable of lifting 80 (Eighty) pounds.
- Capable of walking 3 miles in 45 minutes.
- Capable of working outdoors, in direct sunlight for 8 hours.
- Capable of day and night driving.